Date: Wednesday, October 02, 2013 - 6:30 pm
Repeat Event: Every Month until May 08, 2014
This group is for those that suffer from Mild/Moderate Traumatic Brain Injury, ADHD, and Autism/Asperger's.
When: Wednesday evenings (1 & 3rd wed of each month)
Where: 9th Sherman Downtown (RSVP For exact address)
Time: 6:30pm to 8:30pm evening
Cost: $50.00 a month (No refunds for missed groups)
· Compassionate understanding of Our Neurology/working with it.
· Letting go of our labels(diagnosis) and centering on who we are "values & strengths "
· Structure/Ritual/timers/technology helpers
· Co-morbid/medications, supplements
· diet, exercise, self care
· What I am doing right
· Strengths, talents, passion & purpose
· Self esteem
· Self talk /rumination/hyperfocus
· Strategies for Attention/focus
· Strategies for Impulsiveness /emotions Strategies for Social Skills
· Strategies for Organization